The grain in the port of Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Russian Grain company RUSSIAN TRADE ORGANISATION / RTO notifies its Customers about the changes in selling prices from 20 April 2015 for cereals in the port of St. Petersburg on FOB terms in the following titles:
Wheat grade 2 GOST Russia:
- nature - not less than 800,
- protein - not less than 15%
- moisture - not more than 11%
- gluten - not less than 30%
other indicators according to GOST Russia R-2006.
The selling price for food wheat on FOB St. Petersburg: 295 USD / MT
Minimum quantity shipment of 10,000 tons.
Corn grade 2 GOST 13634-90:
- moisture - not more than 13%,
- protein - not less than 10%
- without ambrosia!!!
other indicators according to GOST Russia 13634-90.
The selling price of corn grade 2 FOB St. Petersburg: 205 USD / MT